"Major Factor in the project being recently awarded IT SMF ITIL Project of the year."
This Video series summarises how best to structure your organisation in order to consistently deliver successful projects.
It steps through the end to end process from the market to a successful service. It can be applied in any organisation, public or private sectortarts with getting the market assessment scoped and measured correctly
Project An award winning, passionate and versatile project and programme manager whose diversity of skill has developed across different industries.
- Recovered £20m flagship ecommerce programme for Ordnance survey.
- CEB / SHL’s business-wide web transformation / systems integration programme (£13M over 2 years) leading to 8% increased turnover.
- Project of the Year Award, for creation of DHL’s Global 24/7 Service Management Processes and System, saving 20% of service costs. Developed best practice project management process for DHL’s European operations.
- Special award for £10M DEFRA programme that launched Global product.
- Developed NHS Direct European digital TV health platform, through Sky, COI, YooMedia (£41m over 7 years), in combination with web and service centre.
- Implementation of business culture and change for 16% of Global BP Portfolio system. Amalgamation of EDF and British Energy’s Portfolio and PMO.
- Supply chain strategy and delivery for DHL, London Procurement and St Georges Hospital (£60m potential saving).
- Critical vendor selection and implementation into service, during Ecommerce transformation for subsidiary of Bank of America, securing £3m benefits.
- Transformed Legal and General’s Wealth System to a web based system to enable outsourcing.
- Integrated Document and Category Management System into Shared Service Centre, for M&S.
- Business development and implementation of brand management for Nestle and Unilever
- Others: PCI DSS design and delivery for Visa. Remploy closure for DWP. ERP development.
If you would like to know more, please give me a call - 0778054 6383.